Sunday, July 21, 2013

I won! Woo Hoo!

Stepalica  had a give-a-way, and I was one of the winners!

It is a very awesome skirt.   I am thinking of what stash fabric I have that I can use.  I really love how this skirt looks.

If you haven't seen Stepalica's blog, take a look.  She is such a beautiful seamstress.

In other news, my Janome Horizon has been on the blitz again.  The shop called me on Friday, and said it was ready.  They said they had to change out the bobbin case, and they have been sewing with it to test it out, and it is doing good.  Thank goodness.  They want to go over a few things w/ me as well, so I hope when I leave there tomorrow, I will not have to worry about the trouble again. 

I need to finish my husband's work shirt, so I can make the above skirt.  :)

Take care and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the pattern.. how fun..Love getting those packages in the mail.. Exciting.. Can't wait to see the skirt.. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your win! what a lovely pattern. i'm sorry that you've been having trouble with your machine. hopefully all will be well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your freebie pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!