Monday, June 30, 2014

Harvest Monday 06/30/14

I
I am particpating in Harvest Monday located on Daphne's Dandelions.  Please visit her site to see more gardener's who are participating.   I have actually harvested a lot more than this, but forgot to take the camera.  This was harvested on Sunday, so I am showing Sunday's harvest on Monday :)  Yellow Straightneck and Ronde de Nice squash.  Very good!
 Kennebec and Purple Majesty potatoes. 
Purple Queen, standard green, and Italian green beans.  I love the Italian beans the best.  They are "meatier" and most tasty than the others.  So far, I have canned 40 pints of green beans!  My goal is 75 pints.  We will see if I reach that goal.

Take care and God Bless!


10 comments:

  1. You have been a busy lady.. Looks great.. best wishes on canning your 75 jars of green beans..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ronde de Nice squash is so cute! I have to figure out a way of adding potatoes to my rotation - yours look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for already canning 40 jars of green beans! I may have to try the Italian beans. I have several types of beans that I like to eat shelled, but none I really like for green beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple potatoes and beans. Good luck with your canning goal! Forty jars sounds like a ton of green beans to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bean harvest, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those green beans (and purple beans) look wonderful. I'm a ways off of my first beans. And that is a lot of green beans to can. I couldn't imagine eating that many, but them I'm just one person as my husband won't partake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous beans! And same with the potatoes. I can't tell where you are located, you are very far ahead of me. I might have beans or potatoes in 3-4 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice harvests! I see we have something in common...we both like purple vegetables :) I love the color combination of purple and green beans and Kennebec and Purple Majesty potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have come here with great emotions, hoping that my adventures will be full of meaning next season.
    Your place is a great creative spot for me. Thank you
    ING Game
    NFS PC Game

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!